I have since completer this story named Rainbow fawn, that is for sale now, though it still needs an artists.
I first wrote the story when my son swallowed a chunk of color crayon while coloring Easter eggs and sucked it into his lung, so had to go to the hospital to get rid of the crayon and the loud whistle he made as he breathed, it took a few days, I also wrote Wick the wicked trole, and Martin the elf at that time, back in the seventy's.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My name is Easter Bunny Dandy, you know me as the Easter Bunny. I am really a Rabbit, A bunny is a baby rabbit, but the handle Bunny sticks like glue, so why fight something so innocent. As you can tell I like blue jeans, long sleeve flannel shirts mostly sky blue or green, bandanna, and a green alps hat.
I have been around a long time, but you know very little about me. Mostly because storytellers forgot faith comes from dreams and dreams come from stories. To understand faith we give children stories to dream about, dreams about good people, animals, or thoughts others have about how things like religion's are interpreted so we know how something becomes so important people wish to believe in it, causing us to step back and allow them there belief, hoping they will honor our beliefs.
I am a huge rabbit, that fell into Easterland long ago as Willey the fox was chasing me and my sisters because he wanted us for lunch.
My friend sparkles a big huge mouse, is as big as a rat, & wares sky blue bib coveralls, white banana around his neck, biker boots and a green long sleeve shirt. another thing you best know or you will be afraid of him, is he has a tail the sparkles different light colors at night, and he can fly as does his friends and family. You see he is a zoom mouse, and like the other zoom mice he can fly. They pull my red Easter wagon and Sparkles fly's ahead lighting the way with his ever sparkling tail.
I first wrote the story when my son swallowed a chunk of color crayon while coloring Easter eggs and sucked it into his lung, so had to go to the hospital to get rid of the crayon and the loud whistle he made as he breathed, it took a few days, I also wrote Wick the wicked trole, and Martin the elf at that time, back in the seventy's.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My name is Easter Bunny Dandy, you know me as the Easter Bunny. I am really a Rabbit, A bunny is a baby rabbit, but the handle Bunny sticks like glue, so why fight something so innocent. As you can tell I like blue jeans, long sleeve flannel shirts mostly sky blue or green, bandanna, and a green alps hat.
I have been around a long time, but you know very little about me. Mostly because storytellers forgot faith comes from dreams and dreams come from stories. To understand faith we give children stories to dream about, dreams about good people, animals, or thoughts others have about how things like religion's are interpreted so we know how something becomes so important people wish to believe in it, causing us to step back and allow them there belief, hoping they will honor our beliefs.
I am a huge rabbit, that fell into Easterland long ago as Willey the fox was chasing me and my sisters because he wanted us for lunch.
My friend sparkles a big huge mouse, is as big as a rat, & wares sky blue bib coveralls, white banana around his neck, biker boots and a green long sleeve shirt. another thing you best know or you will be afraid of him, is he has a tail the sparkles different light colors at night, and he can fly as does his friends and family. You see he is a zoom mouse, and like the other zoom mice he can fly. They pull my red Easter wagon and Sparkles fly's ahead lighting the way with his ever sparkling tail.
As soon as I can find someone to draw us I will add a picture. As I was saying Sparkels and the other Zoom mice can fly, so the other Zoom mice pull my red wagon full of Easter baskets for little boys and girls. Now Sparkles leads us at night with his brightly sparkling tail.
We live in a place called Easterland, that's been around forever because we do not remember when we got her, its that long a time. This place is full of mountains, full of trees like a jungle, flowers and meadow's of different colors of Easter grass, that we put into your Easter basket. There are Colored lakes full of melted chocoholic, butterscotch, cherry and other yummy candy, and we have tinted water ponds, full of dyed water of different colors, to color candy eggs.
When I first got to Easter-land we Sparkles and I, were walking down a small trail along one of the many sparkling streams, many Easter egg's are colored in. This one had ripples of shy blue tinted water splashing over the rocks, that glittered off the leaves of the green tree's lining the path leading to the path that goes to Robin Redbreast nest, who lays the robin candy eggs, and Goldy, the golden hen, who lays the chicken candy eggs in her house up in the tree's.
Don't worry will add more when I have more time.
When I first got to Easter-land we Sparkles and I, were walking down a small trail along one of the many sparkling streams, many Easter egg's are colored in. This one had ripples of shy blue tinted water splashing over the rocks, that glittered off the leaves of the green tree's lining the path leading to the path that goes to Robin Redbreast nest, who lays the robin candy eggs, and Goldy, the golden hen, who lays the chicken candy eggs in her house up in the tree's.
Don't worry will add more when I have more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment